Adya Update on August 1, 2018
The following features and bug fixes were part of the Adya August 1, 2018 Release
- Revert permission change action both in GSuite and Slack – in prior versions, we would alert but any further action to be taken was left to the administrator. With this new version, we can automatically revert to the pre-alert stage on invocation of an alert
- CSV export for users and resources table – export directly from the Users and Resources pages
- Revoke app install for GSuite – dangerous applications installed can be automatically revoked.
- Display last login time for users for Gsuite
- Show potential savings for GSuite based on inactive users – if a user has not logged in for 90 days, we mark them as disabled and show them as potential savings
- Handle user suspended/delete event for GSuite and Slack (bug fix)
- Add default reports for Inactive users, empty Slack chanels and empty Google groups.
In case of any questions, please reach out to email@example.com