Adya helps you manage access to documents owned by employees across a diverse set of use cases.
- A folder contains important documents and cannot be shared with anyone inside or outside the company. Only the owners should have access.
- External users have been provided too much access. IT would like users to have granular access only for documents that they absolutely need to have access to.
- An HR folder has company policies that can only be accessible by employees. External users should not have access
- An employee has moved from marketing to sales. His permissions need to be changed from “write” to “read” for all marketing documents.
For each document the following actions can be taken:
- Quick Actions
- Transfer ownership -> to a new owner
- Remove external access -> so users outside the company do not have access (Use Case #2)
- Make this private -> so the document is only accessible by the owner (Use Case #1)
- For each individual file, the admin can
- Remove access by a specific user (Use Case #3)
- Change permission to read, write or make a specific user the owner (Use Case #3)
Next : Managing Applications